May 21st, 2014.
Click on the presentation title to see the powerpoint file saved as a pdf.
- Assessing the effect of changes of agricultural practices accompanying herbicide-tolerant crops on agricultural biodiversity. A simulation study with a weed dynamics model; Henri Darmency
- Ex-ante economic and environmental impacts of Herbicide Tolerant maize cultivation in Europe; Tillie and Dillen
- NK603 Roundup Ready maize I: opportunity to control weeds more effectively in soil conservation tillage systems; Soukup, J., Holec, J., Jursík, M, Venclová, V., Hamouz, P.
- NK603 Roundup Ready maize: II – impact of weed control strategies and soil tillage on non-target epigeal arthropods; Saska, P., Skuhrovec, J., Řezáč, M., Koprdová, S., Němeček, J., Soukup, J.
- Novel weed control system in herbicide tolerant sugar beet; Ruediger Hain
- Practical use of glyphosate tolerant ryegrass; Jaime Costa, Rafael De Prado and Ivo O. Brants
Herbicide Tolerant Wheat
- Resistance to imazamox in Triticum aestivum Clearfield: physiological, biological and biochemical aspects; Rafael de Prado and Antonia M. Rojano-Delgado
- Imazamox resistance in wheat: a new tool for control weeds; Rafael de Prado and Antonia M. Rojano-Delgado
Herbicide Tolerant Oilseed Rape
- Performance of Clearfield Oilseed Rape Hybrids (CL OSR) in the conditions of the Czech Republic; Baranyk, P., Malik, S.
- Impact of imazamox containing herbicides in Clearfield oilseed rape on the development of resistance in black-grass (Alopecurus myosuroides Huds.); Jan Petersen
Herbicide Tolerant Sunflower
- Herbicide tolerant varieties (HTV's) in sunflower/rice in Greece: current status and future prospects; Chachalis Demosthenis
- Response of tolerant sunflower hybrid from Serbia to tribenuron-methyl; Dragana Božić, Sava Vrbničanin, Marija Sarić-Krsmanović, Danijela Pavlović, Christian Ritz
- Optimization of ClearField and ExpressSun technologies in sunflower; Jursík, M., Soukup, J., Hamouzová, K.
Monitoring and Stewardship
- Imazamox-resistant red rice (Oryza sativa L., var. sylvatica) in Italian Clearfield rice crop: monitoring and risks; Scarabel L. and Sattin M.
- Stewardship for HT-Varieties – practical experience and future considerations; Matthias Pfenning, BASF SE