Documents from the workshop on "How to write a paper for a scientific journal"
This workshop was held in conjunction with the 15th EWRS Symposium (European Weed Research Society) July 12-15, 2010. Kaposvár, Hungary
Time: 11th of July, 2010 from 9:00 to 17:00
Venue: Kaposvár University Guba S. str. 40, H-7400 Kaposvár, Hungary
Jon Marshall, Editor-in-Chief Weed Research (Marshall Agroecology, UK) and
Jens Carl Streibig, Faculty of Life Sciences, University of Copenhagen.
The following documents from the workshop have been made available:
- Syllabus of the workshop (pdf, 8 KB)
- Writing a paper for a scientific journal (pdf, 632 KB)
- Writing the paper (pdf, 191 KB)
- Presentation of experimental data (pdf, 285 KB)
- What happens when a paper is submitted? (pdf, 22 KB)
Education and Training Working Group Chair:
Jens Carl Streibig
Professor of Weed Science
University of Copenhagen